17 in stock
With its eco message: Turn Things Around … Save The Sea, this bag uses a little quirky humour to bring attention to the serious issue of our plastic polluted seas. One side shows evil plastic bag sharks cruising in a plastic filled sea, but turn it around, and the other side shows happy turtles and fishy creatures frolicking in beautiful clean seas.
The all new Eggnogg Colour-in Big Bag Little Bag: a big sustainable carrier bag in a little pouch. Compact and light, fun and educational, practical and beautiful, strong and durable, it’s great for shopping trips, picnics or the beach. Slip it into your coat pocket or handbag, pop one in the suitcase as an extra travel bag or post it as the perfect gift. Big Bag Little Bag is a great colour-in activity for all ages that gives you with a unique, personalised bag you can use again and again.
Product size: 460mm x 420mm plus long handle
Folds into a colour-in pouch: 55mm x 135mm
Eggnogg Colour-in fabric gifts are a fun-filled colouring-in craft activity. But more than that, once you’ve finished colouring-in, you’ve got something permanent and practical that’s unique to the artist that coloured it in – a pencil case, back pack or shopping bag. Why not bring a little calm into the day, and provide the perfect antidote to all that screen time? And if the kids are kept busy colouring-in, the grown-ups can have some down time – and maybe enjoy some colouring-in therapy too!
- These beautifully packaged products are easy to carry or pop in the post, making it a great, long-lasting gift
- Every Eggnogg Colour-in fabric box includes a set of 6 colourful fabric pens
- Machine washable at 30 o C, Eggnogg pen inks wash out leaving the fabric clean to colour in again and again – and no need to worry about getting ink on clothes
- Beautifully designed in the UK
- Made from durable, double-shrunk, white cotton canvas (polycotton for Big Bag Little Bag)