A set of 6 fun-filled colour-in placemats on a single sheet. Keep them as one big sheet, or cut them into six for a party or to bring out one at a time. The six different placemat designs are: two with plates full of food, two crammed with everything from rockets to mermaids, one giant fortune teller and one paper plane.
The Eggnogg Colour-in Placemats (set of 6) is a fun-filled colouring-in craft activity for all ages and all occasions. It’s ideal for children’s parties, as well as weddings, holidays, rainy days and playtime anytime, and the perfect antidote to all that screen time. Let Eggnogg Colour-in bring a little calm into the day – and if the kids are kept busy, the grown-ups can have some down time and enjoy colouring-in therapy too!
- Bigger (1270mm x 950mm) than most ‘giant’ colouring-in posters on the market
- Folds into a small (250mm x 150mm), lightweight and beautifully presented carton that’s easy to carry or pop in the post – the perfect present
- A single sheet designed to be cut into 6 separate and unique placemats (465mm x 410mm)
- Works equally well as a tablecloth, poster and playmat, and even as wrapping paper
- Designed and printed in the UK
- Made from special, durable, FSC accredited paper
- Suitable for coloured pencils, crayons, pastels, chalks, paints and felt tips
- Note: personalised tablecloths come folded into a cardboard envelope without the carton