Posted in Blog
Easy Cup cakes:
110 g butter, softened
110 g caster sugar
110 g plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
2 medium eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180C/ 350F / Gas 4. Line a muffin tin with paper cases.
- Put the butter and sugar in a bowl and beat until pale and fluffy.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into the bowl.
- Beat the eggs and vanilla and add to the bowl. Beat until just combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the paper cases.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes until risen, golden and firm to the touch.
- Cool in the tin for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Fill with jam, lemon curd or whipped cream
24 cards to colour in. Make your own house and garden with bedrooms, living rooms, bathrooms, kitchen – assemble on a wall or table top
A perfect colouring in gift. Compact and sturdy for colouring in on your lap. Three products in one. Colour each room in, and build your own house on a table top or arrange it as a poster on your bedroom wall. Send it as a postcard to friends and family your news with a room they can colour-in. Send one every day to older members of your family to keep them entertained. A traditional and entertaining gift.
The Eggnogg Colour-in Puzzle-time Giant Poster / Tablecloth is full of fun and games. Covered in manic mazes, dotty dot to dots, noughts and crosses, and snakes and ladders, as well as loads of crazy creatures to colour in, it’s the perfect communal creative activity when children are at home, kids’ birthday parties, trips to the restaurant, holidays and playtime anytime.
- Bigger (1270mm x 950mm) than most ‘giant’ colouring-in posters on the market
- Folds into a small (250mm x 150mm), lightweight and beautifully packaged product that’s easy to carry or pop in the post – the perfect present
- Designed and printed in the UK
- Made from special, durable, FSC accredited paper
- Suitable for coloured pencils, crayons, pastels, chalks, paints and felt tips
- NB: Please note personalised tablecloths come folded in a cardboard envelope without the outer box packaging
Here are some top suggestions from The Guardian for best picture books including The Last Tree, The Song of The Tree and would you like a banana?