TERMS & CONDITIONS
Eggnogg’s STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS are simple and straight-forward. They are as detailed below and apply in full unless otherwise agreed in advance in writing:
1) Prices are as per the price list current on the date of the order.
2) Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ): orders by pack (pack size varies from 1 to 10 but is typically 5 – please see the pricelist). Packs cannot be split.
3) Minimum Order Value (MOV): £100+VAT or €200.
4) Carriage UK: £7.50, free on orders over £250+VAT where list prices paid. Pallets and overseas: price on application.
5) Payment terms: first orders are proforma, ie dispatched once payment received. Subsequent orders are normally on 30 days payment terms.
6) Payment in Sterling or Euros.
7) Significant discounting on recommended/suggested retail prices is not permitted without prior approval in writing.
8) Errors, damaged or short deliveries must be notified in writing within 5 working days of receipt of goods to firstname.lastname@example.org. No other reason for returns is accepted. Claims for damaged products are only considered if accompanied by photographs of the goods, cartons and outer boxes.
9) All information, descriptions, prices and terms are subject to modification or withdrawal, temporarily or permanently, without notice.
10) Placing an order is deemed to be confirmation you have read, understood and agreed these terms.
EDPR, Privacy & Cookies
Please refer to the Eggnogg Privacy Notice which explains in detail the types of personal data we may collect about you when you interact with us, and how we will store and handle that data and keep it safe.